- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Snark SN-11 All-Instrument Clip-On Tuner Blue
- Write a Review
- H88302 000000000 H88302000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SN-11 from Snark is a fully chromatic clip-on tuner with a large display, a transpose function and even a pitch calibration option. Say you are p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Clip-on tuner with transpose and more.
The SN-11 from Snark is a fully chromatic clip-on tuner with a large display, a transpose function and even a pitch calibration option. Say you are playing with an upright piano that is about a quarter-tone flat. Simply calibrate the tuner to a note on the piano and the relative tuning adjusts itself. The SN-11 is ideal for guitar, but works well for any stringed instrument and is viable for brass and woodwind as well.
Order now and always be in tune.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.