- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonor 2000 Series LT Hi Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69643 000000000 L69643000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
World-renowned German drum maker Sonor applied their 135 years of respected craftsmanship toward this 2000 Series LT Hi Hat Stand, a slim and sturdy ...Click To Read More About This Product
Single-braced hi hat stand with rotating legs and circular footboard
World-renowned German drum maker Sonor applied their 135 years of respected craftsmanship toward this 2000 Series LT Hi Hat Stand, a slim and sturdy piece of hardware that won't break the bank. Sporting a roomy circular footboard design and lightweight single-braced construction, this stand stays out of your way for more agile and delicate hi hat work. Rotating legs are adjustable with ergonomic wing nut that is easy on the hands. Includes clutch.
- Single-braced construction lowers weight for easy folding and transport
- Rotating legs adjust with ergonomic wing nut
- Proprietary circular footboard design is lightweight but roomy
- Includes clutch
Want expert craftsmanship at a budget-conscious price? Shop now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.