- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonor 600 Series Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- J53254 000001000 J53254000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is the SONOR HH-674 MC 600 Series Hi-Hat Stand. It reflects the pinnacle of SONOR’s award-winning hardware design and manufacture. The professio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Best quality hi-hat stand.
This is the SONOR HH-674 MC 600 Series Hi-Hat Stand. It reflects the pinnacle of SONOR’s award-winning hardware design and manufacture. The professional’s preference and the advancing drummer’s dream, this series offers stage stability, ultimate maneuverability, unbeatable roadworthiness and an elegant, refined style. Double-braced legs, rubber feet with a fierce grip on the floor, and an articulating third leg design that helps accommodate any stage setup. The top hat holder has a sure grip that is subtly adjustable to satisfy your tensile preferences, and the bottom hat is equipped with a seven-stage, easy-to-use cymbal tilter. All moving parts travel with the ease and smoothness professional musicians have come to expect from SONOR.
SONOR 600 Series is SONOR’s best hardware. It is designed and manufactured for maximum reliability and optimum handling, and is equipped with all of the features that professional s demand from their drum set hardware. All 600 Series stands feature a three-section clamp that diffuses the force around three sides of an extension tube. This results in reliable positioning and repositioning, show after show, session after session, even after being tossed into hardware cases and bags, and jostling around in transit. SONOR’s clamping design ensures that your telescoping hardware can be secured without over-tightening.
- Rugged construction
- Broad maneuverability
- Chrome plated
- Double braced
- Effective rubber foot grips
- Articulating third leg design
SONOR's finest. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.