- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sound Percussion Labs Auxiliary Hi-Hat Attachment
- Write a Review
- J53521 000000000 J53521000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This versatile multi-clamp attachment and cymbal tilter adjusts to any desired angle, providing endless options. The multi-position spring tension to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Put a second hi-hat anywhere on your kit.
This versatile multi-clamp attachment and cymbal tilter adjusts to any desired angle, providing endless options. The multi-position spring tension top cymbal adjustment gives you a wide range of cymbal positions from open to mid-open to closed and all ranges in between. From an open wash to a crisp tight sound, the SPC28 Auxiliary Hi-Hat Attachment is a must for double bass drum playing. The creative possibilities are limitless.
- Add a second set of hi-hat cymbals with this multi-clamp auxiliary attachment
- Cymbal tilter provides endless position options
- Adjustable spring tension fine tunes the position of the top hi-hat cymbal from wide open to closed tight
- Bottom cymbal also adjustable for further sound nuances
- Cast clamp and solid boom arm in polished chrome for durability and style
- Great for double bass playing
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
Comments about Sound Percussion Labs Auxiliary Hi-Hat Attachment:
This product seems to be solid and of good quality! It works exactly as it should, so very functional. Adjustability of hi-hat separation is easy by just tightening or loosening the top wingnut. There are more screw adjustments underneath.