- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stagg Stagg PP-52 Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L66109 000000000 L66109000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fluid motion, quick response. The Stage Pro double chain-drive bass pedal offers excellent speed, power, and feel....Click To Read More About This Product
Double chain-drive bass pedal with four-way beater.
Fluid motion, quick response. The Stage Pro double chain-drive bass pedal offers excellent speed, power, and feel.
Stay in the pocket with Stage Pro. Order today.
- Chain: Double chain over sprocket drive
- Base plate: Steel with anti-skid rubber pad
- Fixing: Two anchor spikes to hold the pedal in place and side-operating clamp mechanism
- Beater: 4-way beater (felt-plastic)
- Feature: Adjustable beater angle and spring tension
- Included: Tuning key, memory lock on beater
- Net weight: 2.4 kg (5.29 lb)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.