- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Iron Cobra 605 Series Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- H90493 000000000 H90493000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With durability, versatility and stability reminiscent of the Tama Iron Cobra 900 series, the Tama HH605 Iron Cobra Hi-Hat Stand offers advanced feat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The next evolution of Tama's Iron Cobra hardware series.
With durability, versatility and stability reminiscent of the Tama Iron Cobra 900 series, the Tama HH605 Iron Cobra Hi-Hat Stand offers advanced features at an intermediate cost. This Iron Cobra Hi-Hat Stand is equipped with the new Spring Seat and Swing Lock Clutch which enhances the sound of hi-hat cymbals. In addition, its 28.6mm diameter base pipe and double braced legs provide reliability and sturdiness.
- Swing-lock hi-hat clutch
- Spring-loaded hi-hat seat
- 6-way tension settings
- Swivel base
- Double-braced legs
An Iron Cobra with all the venom at a mid-level cost. Capture one today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.