- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Iron Cobra 900 Power Glide Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J28051 000000000 J28051000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Iron Cobra Power Glide is a twin kick pedal for the serious player. The pedal's solid foundation can be attributed to its Super Stabilizer desig...Click To Read More About This Product
Smoothness. Adjustability. Stability.
This Iron Cobra Power Glide is a twin kick pedal for the serious player. The pedal's solid foundation can be attributed to its Super Stabilizer design that incorporates a wider baseplate and frame for absolute stability. At each pedals heel, the specially designed 3-piece Hinge Guard Block provides a more durable hinge point and also lengthens the footboard for increased leverage.
At the heart of the Iron Cobra is the Power Glide cam, which is now the lighter, smoother, more natural feeling LiteSprocket design. This cam is an offset double-chained Power Glide cam, which accelerates the stroke powerfully as it travels toward the bass drum head. The Speedo-Ring rocker cam is yet another example of streamlining, eliminating spring friction with a high-quality, built-in ball bearing rocker. The Quick-Hook spring attachment eliminates wobbling, provides maximum power transmission to the Speedo-Ring, and helps facilitate quicker setup. To further improve speed and beater stroke action, the adjustable Cobra Coil spring-return constantly works to push the footboard back to its original position, tightening the relationship between players foot and the pedal.
Perhaps one of the most innovative developments of the HP900PWN is its Swivel Spring Tight tension-locking mechanism, which are designed to rock or swivel, allowing freer spring movement and a smoother overall feel. The smartly redesigned Power-Strike Cobra Beater provides a fatter, yet more focused sound and optimizes beater action for strong, precise impact. Finally, the Iron Cobra brings an end to makeshift methods of trying to protect the bass drum hoop: the Para-Clamp II Pro holds the pedal securely to the bass drum hoop without scratching it or slipping, thanks to an enlarged rubber padded clamp piece.
The Iron Cobra HP900PWN includes a custom hardshell carrying case for safe transport.
- Rolling Glide Cams
- Quick-Hook spring attachment
- Cobra Coil return springs
- Speedo-Ring rocker cams
- Swivel Spring Tight tension posts
- Power-Strike Cobra Beaters
- Para-Clamp II Pro
- 3-Piece Hinged Guard block
- Super Stabilizer Design
- Includes hard shell carrying case
The Iron Cobra continues to evolve!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.