- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Iron Cobra Lever Glide Hi-hat Stand
- Write a Review
- J48844 000000000 J48844000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The perfect counterpart to Iron Cobra 900 Series bass drum pedals, the Iron Cobra 900 Series hi-hat stands offer incredibly sensitive, lightning-fast...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A hi-hat stand that earns the name of Iron Cobra.
The perfect counterpart to Iron Cobra 900 Series bass drum pedals, the Iron Cobra 900 Series hi-hat stands offer incredibly sensitive, lightning-fast action, maximum adjustability and completely noise-free operation. The latest innovation on these stands, “Quick-Set Clutch”, allows hi-hat cymbals to be quickly attached and removed. The Hinge Guard Block on the footboard holds the bearing more evenly, minimizing stress and maximizing smoothness.
The idea of replacing the traditional pull mechanism with a lever design was a genuinely revolutionary concept. The Iron Cobra version uses roller bearings at the lever fulcrum for even smoother footboard action while a super-strong Kevlar® strap connects the footboard and pull rod for even, noise-free action.
With just one touch, the Quick-Set Clutch can be attached or removed - simply push the button on the side of the clutch. The clutch also allows the top hi-hat cymbal to float more freely, maximizing the natural resonance of the cymbals.
Matching Footboard w/Hinge Guard Block
The construction of the Bearing Hinge on the footplate has changed from a one-piece assembly to two pieces. This design holds the bearing more evenly – minimizing stress and maximizing smoothness, while also adding to the pedal's sense of power.
Shorter Cymbal Rod Included
Iron Cobra hi-hat stands now come with both long and short cymbal rods, allowing drummers a choice based on their unique setup needs.
- Incredibly sensitive, lightning-fast action, maximum adjustability and completely noise-free operation
- Quick-set clutch
- Matching footboard w/hinge guard block
- Shorter cymbal rod included
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.