- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA L-Rod for Hi-Hat Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73749 000000000 L73749000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This TAMA L-Rod is specially designed for mounting hi-hat cymbals. It allows drummers to attach a pair of hats to any clamp, holder or other hardware...Click To Read More About This Product
L-rod for mounting hi-hats to clamps, holders and other attachments
This TAMA L-Rod is specially designed for mounting hi-hat cymbals. It allows drummers to attach a pair of hats to any clamp, holder or other hardware element that accommodates standard L-Rods. It's great for mounting auxiliary hats or experimenting with unconventional setups.
This specialized rod uses a screw clutch, which players can twist to adjust the space between the hi-hat cymbals. To mimic the sound of hi-hats mounted on a normal hi-hat stand, this model supports the top hat with a spring. This feature makes it possible to mount the cymbals in an "open" position with the right amount "slosh" or "sizzle" sound.
- L-Rod designed to mount a pair of hi-hats
- Screw clutch for easy adjustment of space between top and bottom
- Top hi-hat cymbal rests on spring when in open position
- Compatible with a variety of clamps