- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Rhythm Watch RW200
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J19671 000000000 J19671000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
TAMA's Rhythm Watch has everything a drummer needs to make sure they stay on tempo-live and in the studio. Like the original Rhythm Watch, the RW200 ...Click To Read More About This Product
The first timekeeper designed specifically for the band's timekeeper.
TAMA's Rhythm Watch has everything a drummer needs to make sure they stay on tempo-live and in the studio. Like the original Rhythm Watch, the RW200 features plenty of volume to use while playing real drums, a dial for quick tempo adjustments, separate volumes for quarter notes, eighths and triplets, but now features a large, easy to read backlit display, a more durable housing and keypad, and even more memory for pattern storage.
- Tempo Range: 35-250 BPM
- Tempo & Beat Memory: 30 songs
- Beat: 0-9
- Display: LCD display with backlight
- Size: 5x 1.4 x 6
- Weight: 11.64oz including battery
- Power Supply: 9V Battery (S-006P) or DC9V 200mA adapter
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.