- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Speed Cobra 310 Hi-hat Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48846 000000000 J48846000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Speed Cobra 315 hi-hat stand offers functionality and stability reminiscent of the highly regarded Speed Cobra 915 hi-hat stand. It features dua...Click To Read More About This Product
A hi-hat stand with advanced features that earns the name Speed Cobra.
The Speed Cobra 315 hi-hat stand offers functionality and stability reminiscent of the highly regarded Speed Cobra 915 hi-hat stand. It features dual-leg construction, uncommon at this price range, and delivers setup flexibility in tight spaces, quick setup / tear-down, and portability.
Tama's two-leg design is not only easier to set up in limited spaces, it's actually more secure than the standard three-leg design. The secret is in the small stabilizer under the footboard which effectively shifts the balance and strength of the stand toward the player. Since there's no steel plate under the footboard, Speed Cobra hi-hat stands are foldable for quick set-up, fast tear down, and easy portability.
6-Way Tension Adjustment
Six different levels of tension can be achieved quickly by using the six easily visible settings.
- Dual-leg construction
- 6-Way tension adjustment
- Delivers setup flexibility in tight spaces
- Quick setup / tear-down
- Easy portability
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.