- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Speed Cobra HP310LW Double Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J15529 000000000 J15529000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With all of the features of it's brood mate, the 300 Series Speed Cobra is an ultra lightweight, dual-chain double pedal with a longer footboard that...Click To Read More About This Product
A lightning-fast, more economical cobra dual pedal with all the features.
With all of the features of it's brood mate, the 300 Series Speed Cobra is an ultra lightweight, dual-chain double pedal with a longer footboard that makes it rapidly accelerate the power and speed of the beater stroke, with less physical effort. Additionally, the smoother playing surface reduces friction between your foot and the footboard. Also, recessed setting position makes it possible to achieve a perfect balance between the natural playing feel of the chain drive's motion and lighter action.
The pedal also has the round shaped LiteSprocket for natural feel and smooth action. Compared with Iron Cobra's sprocket, this version decreases its weight by 40%. The beater angle is adjustable and dual sided beaters enhance your control over your stroke and sound.
- Long footboard
- Recessed setting
- Double-chain Drive
- Spring Tension Adjustment
- Beater Angle Adjustment
- Dual-sided beater
A lightweight cobra with venom to spare. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.