- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA The Classic Pedal Single Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K76943 000000000 K76943000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Classic Pedal takes a sophisticated path to simplicity, to stimulate joy and provide comfort for its player. Due to their simple, user-friendly n...Click To Read More About This Product
A classic design for today's player.
The Classic Pedal takes a sophisticated path to simplicity, to stimulate joy and provide comfort for its player.
Due to their simple, user-friendly nature and natural feel, vintage pedals have remained popular in modern times, when technology and innovation abound. While incorporating great practical features from vintage models, TAMA designed this pedal with their up-to-date engineering and years of product research and development.
The streamlined footboard was carefully designed, with great attention to detail, so that it is easy to use in any playing style. Inspired by some vintage pedals, we developed a height adjustment mechanism that precisely strikes the center of the head on a range of bass drum sizes. And above all, its weight balance achieves a very natural feel and response, while still delivering power and nuance. This comfortable feeling allows that player to forget about the pedal itself and instead focus on playing music, naturally inspiring joy and creativity.
- Center strike height adjust
- Easy access spring adjustment
- The Classic beater
- Easy-Tight hoop clamp
- Smooth surface footboard
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.