- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA The Classic Series Hardware Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K73947 000000000 K73947000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Inspired by the vintage cymbal stands of the 1960s, TAMA released new extremely lightweight and compact Classic Stands. These stands are not merely a...Click To Read More About This Product
Inspired by the vintage cymbal stands of the 1960s, TAMA released new extremely lightweight and compact Classic Stands. These stands are not merely a rehash of old designs, but a beautiful blend of vintage style with the strength, adjustability and reliability of modern construction. In addition, the hi-hat stand’s compact folding design and light weight make it very easy to transport.
- Smooth Surface Classic Style Footboard
- Individual Spring Tension & Footboard Angle Adjustment
- Flat Base Leg Design
- Size When Folded: Upper Section 19.7", Base Section 23.6"
- Weight: 5.1lb
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.