- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor Hard Shell Case for DN Series
- Write a Review
- J03572 000000000 J03572000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Taylor hard shell case is made of 3-ply poplar/Luan with an intererior made of foam padding with burgundy plush crushed velvet lining. The exter...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A special hard case for your Taylor dreadnought.
This Taylor hard shell case is made of 3-ply poplar/Luan with an intererior made of foam padding with burgundy plush crushed velvet lining. The exterior has a textured dark brown vinyl covering and trim with brass plated latches, a nameplate, and convenient bottom and side feet. It also comes with a padded vinyl handle and has an accessories compartment with double neck cradles for extra support.
It can accommodate any full-size 6- or 12-string, 12th or 14th fret, standard or slotted peghead Taylor Dreadnought model.
- Frame Construction: 3-ply poplar/Luan
- Interior Lining: Foam padding with burgundy plush crushed velvet lining
- Exterior Covering: Textured dark brown vinyl covering and trim
- Hardware: Brass plated latches, nameplate, bottom/side feet
- Handle: Padded dark brown vinyl with brass plated fasteners
- Interior Features: Accessories compartment with double neck cradles for extra support
- Shape-specific body compartments for a protective snug fit
- Each case shape can accommodate any full-size 6- or 12-string, 12th or 14th fret, standard or slotted peghead model
Order today to protect your investment.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- retro guitars (70's era) a little too tight fit.
Comments about Taylor Hard Shell Case for DN Series:
This is an excellent quality case. I'm sure newer Taylors are what the manufacturer had in mind, would be parked in this garage. However, a retro Taylor is a little snug in this house. It is an improvement from my previous case. , but not perfect.