- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic Polytune Noir Mini 3 Pedal Tuner
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56921 000001000 L56921000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TC Electronic is destined to become the favorite mini pedal tuner for those going for a darker, more monochromatic manner of expression. Sometime...Click To Read More About This Product
Get in tune quickly and accurately without losing precious board space.
The TC Electronic is destined to become the favorite mini pedal tuner for those going for a darker, more monochromatic manner of expression. Sometimes you want to keep things understated, classical. The midnight black powder coating compliments the stylistically oriented pedalboard – while keeping your signal crisp and your tone in tune.
Tiny Tone Guardian
Is your signal in desperate need of a strong buffer circuit to save your tonal integrity from a platoon of hungry true bypass pedals? Polytune 3 Noir has you covered for any setup, and then some. Thanks to its built-in Bonafide Buffer, which ensures zero signal degradation and an extremely high signal to noise ratio, Polytune 3 Noir is the ultimate 2-for-1 pocket tool for pedalboards – keeping your tone robust and your pitch in place. Switch off the buffer, and you’re instantly back in true-bypass mode.
No Rest for the Wickedly Out of Tune
When you’re on stage rocking out, there’s just no time to stop and tune up, even if you’ve gone a bit overboard with the whammy bar. With Polytune 3 Noir's always-on mode, you never have to miss a beat. Additionally, there are 2 very practical DIP switches mounted on the side of the pedal that make it easy to go from buffered bypass to true bypass, and from standard mode to always-on.
LED the Sun Shine
Whether you’re performing in direct sunlight, under a massive light rig or just planning to be the first live artist on the surface of the sun, the bright display on Polytune 3 Noir 3 remains clear and readable. And with 109 powerful LED’s running at full blast, you won't have to search for the display – it will find you!
Call or click to order today!
- Tiny polyphonic tuner gives you fast, accurate tuning and a high-quality tone tool in a single unit
- Quickly tune up with polyphonic, chromatic and strobe tuning modes
- Built-in BONAFIDE BUFFER keeps tone crisp through long cables and large pedalboards
- Polyphonic mode tunes all your strings at once
- Lightning-fast chromatic tuner
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedalboard
- Ultra-precise strobe tuner with ±0.02 cent accuracy for ultimate tuning performance
- Premium buffer with a 1 MΩ input, 100 Ω output and extremely high >112 dB signal to noise ratio
- Switchable true bypass / buffer modes optimize signal integrity for any setup
- “Always on” mode for tuning even when not muted and playing
- Super-bright 109-LED display provides clear readouts in all viewing conditions
- Automatically goes from polyphonic to monophonic tuning based on how many strings you play
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.