- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tera Grand CAT-7 10 Gigabit Ultra Flat Ethernet Patch Braided Cable
- Write a Review
- Product J49321
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a thickness of only a tenth of an inch, these cables fit easily in cramped spaces. They camouflage under carpets, up walls and behind furniture,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Flat CAT7 cable.
With a thickness of only a tenth of an inch, these cables fit easily in cramped spaces. They camouflage under carpets, up walls and behind furniture, improving the look of your home or office. Its slim profile is also ideal for network rack wiring, giving plenty of ventilation room. The slim design is a great advantage over fat cables, which add extra bulk to your work space.
Fast and Reliable
The Tera Grand Ultra Flat Braided CAT7 Ethernet Cables are capable of transmitting data at speeds of up to 10 gigabits per second over 100 meters of cable. They are built with shielded twisted pair STP cables and shielded RJ45 connectors. Each twisted pair is shielded with Aluminum Mylar Foil to protect against EMI/RFI interference, plus a drain wire for grounding.
Designed for all Networking Applications
Designed for Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other Computer Networking applications. Utilize your internet at superior speeds, without the clutter of bulky wiring.
- CAT-7 10 Gigabit Ultra Flat Braided Ethernet cable, slim and flexible, easy to fit into the tightest spaces
- Made of 100% bare copper wire and 50 micron gold plated RJ45 connectors
- Perfect for network adapters, hubs, routers, DSL/cable modems, PS3, PS4, X-box, patch panels and other high performance networking applications
- Achieves higher performance than preceding CAT-5e and CAT6 cables - Supports: 10GBASE-T; 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T
- Backwards compatible with traditional CAT-5e and CAT-6 Ethernet cables and networks