- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trick Drums Pro 1 V Short Board Chain Drive Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- H94350 000000000 H94350000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pro 1-V was the first pedal produced by Trick Drums and has been the baseline for all of the other products since. Precision machine work combine...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The cornerstone pedal of the Trick Drums lineup.
The Pro 1-V was the first pedal produced by Trick Drums and has been the baseline for all of the other products since. Precision machine work combined with solid engineering has produced the smoothest, quietest, and most sought after pedal on the market. This pedal has features 10-inch footboards similar to many other pedals on the market, but what sets it apart is that the double pedal can be split to become two single pedals.
Designed with the drummer in mind, most of the features of the Pro 1-V are protected by US patents. The innovations include a split-cam for independent pedal/beater adjustments, a height-adjustment cluster to adjust the stroke speed of the pedal and much more.
The last, but certainly not least, notable feature of the Trick pedals is the ZERO latency ZERO backlash drive shaft. This drive shaft, for the double pedals, operates on 8 bearings and is the cleanest and fastest in the world. This takes the pedal to a whole new level.
- All machined parts - NO DIE CAST - for superior quality and toughness
- Precision aerospace grade bearings
- Hand assembled and inspected
- Split-Cam design to allow adjustment of beater and pedal angles independently
- Slide-Trac hoop clamp adjustment providing variable distance for the pedal from the kick drum
- Highly accessible and extremely easy to use tension adjustment knob
- Multiple height adjustment cluster to adjust the stroke speed of the pedal
- Internal compression spring technology
Designed with the drummer in mind. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.