- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Truetone 1 SPOT Space-Saving 9V DC Adapter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151686 000000000 151686000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 1 SPOT is the original 9V DC adapter that only takes up one spot on your power strip. With the ability to handle up to 1700mA, the 1 SPOT can pow...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All your needs under one plug!
The 1 SPOT is the original 9V DC adapter that only takes up one spot on your power strip. With the ability to handle up to 1700mA, the 1 SPOT can power your entire pedal board with room to spare. Is the cable on your existing adapter too short? No problem with the 1 SPOT – its cable is 10' long!
Worried about compatibility with your pedals? Confused about polarity, plug size, voltage, etc.? The 1 SPOT makes it easy by providing a guaranteed list of adapters it can replace. They are: Boss PSA, Boss ACA, DOD PS-200R, Morley 9V, Danelectro DA-1, Dunlop ECB-03, Ibanez AC109, Zoom AD-0006. If your pedal takes one of these adapters (a 90% chance), you can use the 1 SPOT.
New technology even allows you to use the 1 SPOT anywhere in the world without a voltage converter because it automatically converts voltage worldwide. Are you worried about AC hum coming through an adapter? Don't be. The 1 SPOT is one of the most quiet power sources you can buy.
- Only takes up one spot on your power strip!
- Handles up to 1700mA - the 1 SPOT can power your entire pedal board with juice to spare
- 10' long cable
- The Multi-Plug 4 Cable (sold separately) connects the 1 SPOT with up to 4 pedals
- Connects to additional cables to power more pedals
- You only need a single 1 SPOT to power your entire pedal board!
- Compatible with Boss PSA, Boss ACA, DOD PS-200R, Morley 9V, Danelectro DA-1, Dunlop ECB-003, Ibanez AC109, Zoom AD-0006 adapters
- Automatically converts voltage worldwide
- One of the most quiet power sources you can buy
Why pay more for overpriced pedal board power supplies?