- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Truetone CS12 1 Spot Pro Power Supply
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K36408 000000000 K36408000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS12 power supply can provide three times as much power to your pedals as transformer-based power bricks. Each of the 12 outp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Power up to 12 of your pedals with ease.
The Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS12 power supply can provide three times as much power to your pedals as transformer-based power bricks. Each of the 12 outputs are completely isolated, regulated and filtered to give you noise-free performance. With no transformer to hinder its abilities, there is never any proximity noise. And being the world’s first multi-output switching power supply for musicians, it will work anywhere in the world without modification.
Call or click to order today!
- Outputs 1-2: 18VDC (100mA each)
- Outputs 3-6: 9VDC or 12VDC (100mA each)
- Output 7: 9VDC or variable 4-9VDC (100mA)
- Outputs 8-9: 9VDC (250mA each)
- Outputs 10-11: 9VDC (500mA each)
- Output 12: 9VAC (800mA) - Be careful with this one! It is only for pedals that can handle AC voltage. If your pedal can use a battery, do NOT use this output!
- Power cables (all are center pin negative polarity):
- (2) DC26 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 26” (660mm) – Purple
- (2) DC22 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 22” (559mm) – Blue
- (4) DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18” (457mm) – White
- (3) DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12” (305mm) – Yellow
- (1) AC21 (5.5x2.5mm barrel plugs; 21” (533mm) – Red
- Converter Plugs:
- (1) CL6 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity)
- Green – for Line 6 DL4/M9/etc. and some Eventide pedals.
- (1) CYR – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity)
- Red – reverse polarity converter
- (2) C35 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive)
- Black – 3.5mm (1/8”) plug converter
- (1) CBAT – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, Black battery clip output) Connects to battery clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks. Do NOT connect to a battery!
- Includes mounting brackets for Pedaltrain pedalboards.
- Dimensions: 8.12 x 3.37 x 2 in. (206 x 86 x 50mm)
- Weight: 2.35 lb. (1.06 Kg.)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.