Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Tuba Essentials The Hug Adjustable Tuba Stand for Full Size Left Side Mouthpiece Instrumentstrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Innovative stand for tuba.
By addressing how the instrument is handled, the player does not need to worry about balancing or dropping the tuba, but rather concentrate more on playing. The Hug tuba stand is designed to fit full size tubas and is adjustable to fit all players.
The safety-coated arms are spring loaded, to easily insert and remove the instrument from the stand, but allowing a firm grip to prevent the instrument from moving while in the stand. The Hug stand can be adjusted for playing in both sitting and standing positions, while the non-marring wheels and locking brake front wheel allow easy movement and secure stationary position when needed.
Each Hug instrument stand is designed to fit certain model instruments. This stand is designed to fit full size tubas that have the mouthpiece on the right side. To determine which stand you need, look at the instrument from the musician’s playing perspective, and whether the mouthpiece is on the right or left side of the bell. This is the left-side stand.
- Fits full size or 4/4 tuba models with the mouthpiece on the left side of the bell (player perspective)
- Helps ensure proper posture leading to improved playing performance
- Easy mobility of the instrument in the stand with three non-marring 4" wheels with 250 lb. capacity
- Rotating front wheel with lock allows infinite positioning possibilities and secure lock-in-place setting
- Infinite height adjustment for precise, comfortable mouthpiece placement for the player
- Instrument can be held in the stand for playing or at rest
Order today and unlock a whole new world.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.