- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vic Firth Anders Astrand Signature Rattan Handle Mallet
Hard Blue Cord
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L66500 000003001 L66500000003001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Select your preferred mallet style for the type of playing you anticipate doing. Excellent mallet series, available for marimba and xylophone....Click To Read More About This Product
Top-quality rattan-handle mallets.
Select your preferred mallet style for the type of playing you anticipate doing. Excellent mallet series, available for marimba and xylophone.
- M290 - Designed for the low register of the marimba; brings out a nice bass sound with clear articulation, great for ensemble playing
- M291 - Increased articulation compared to the M290 allows for broader coverage through the mid-range of the maribma; an excellent choice for ensemble, duet, or solo playing
- M292 - An excellent choice for both vibraphone and marimba—produces a full, warm sound; great for big bands, small chamber groups as well solo performance
- M293 - This versatile mallet speaks beautifully across the entire range of the vibraphone, has a clear voice in the upper register of the marimba, and even works on the bottom register of the xylophone when a warm sound is desired
- M294 - This wrapped xylophone mallet produces a bright sound that compliments the rest of the Anders Åstrand Orange Series; it allows the xylophone to blend beautifully with other instruments in a keyboard ensemble