- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+ Power Supply
- Write a Review
- 153509 000000000 153509000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Used by top touring and recording musicians everywhere, the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus is the industry standard isolated power supply for all batt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Convenient, quiet power for 8 of your favorite stomps.
Used by top touring and recording musicians everywhere, the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus is the industry standard isolated power supply for all battery-operated guitar effects. With eight 9V completely isolated, regulated, and highly filtered outputs, Pedal Power 2 Plus will make your pedals sound consistently at their best. A custom designed, ultra-low noise toroidal transformer delivers quiet operation, free of hum and noise.
It features two outputs that can be switched to power Line 6 modeling pedals, and two outputs with variable voltage "sag" to emulate dying carbon batteries for nailing that vintage sound in your wah, overdrive or fuzz. Plus, with its isolated outs, you can combine them to create 18V and more! Pedal Power 2 Plus is hand made in the U.S.A. and comes complete with cables, detachable AC power cord, and a 5-year warranty.
- 8 completely isolated 9V outputs
- Powers PSA, ACA, and Twin BOSS pedals
- Powers all Line 6 Stompbox Modelers and ToneCore pedals
- Powers 18V pedals via optional cable
- Adjustable "Sag" emulates dying battery
- Courtesy AC jack on the back panel
- Hand built in the U.S.A.
- Five-year warranty
Make your pedals sound their best night after night with the pro's choice for pedal board power. Do your tone a favor and put it the cart today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.