Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 3 PLUS High Current 12-Output Isolated Power Supplytrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 3 PLUS High Current 12-Output Isolated Power Supply$249.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
A super-quiet power supply that can grow with your pedalboard
All Isolated Outputs
Equipped with 12 galvanically isolated DC outputs, Pedal Power 3 PLUS eliminates ground hum and unwanted interaction between pedals. Each output supplies 9V DC with two featuring a voltage selector switch for 12V DC operation. 18V and 24V pedals can be powered by combining outputs with an optional voltage doubler cable or adapter.
Each Pedal Power 3 PLUS output delivers up to 500mA of current to supply power-hungry modern DSP effects. Audiophile specifications also ensure the musical character of the most sensitive vintage stompboxes is preserved. This wide spectrum of flexibility with each output means less guesswork when connecting your pedals.
Never run out of outputs. Pedal Power 3 PLUS features two X-LINK expansion ports for adding up to 16 isolated outs. Simply connect a Pedal Power X4 or X8 to X-LINK to expand the capacity of your power supply as your pedalboard grows.
The low-profile, ultra-lightweight design of Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 3 PLUS easily mounts to any pedalboard, adding an almost undetectable amount of weight. Operating at any input voltage 100V-240VAC, Pedal Power 3 PLUS makes international touring convenient and hassle-free. No voltage converters needed. Just hit the road, plug in, and rock out.
Order your expandable Pedal Power 3 PLUS today.
Pedal Power 3 PLUS High Current 12-Output Isolated Power Supply Specifications:
- 12 isolated 500mA DC outputs • 10 x 9V, 2 x Switchable 9V/12V
- X-LINK expansion ports connect Pedal Power X4 and X8 units to add up to 16 isolated outputs
- Powers standard battery operated and high current DSP effects
- 100V-240VAC operation for international touring
- Audiophile-quality power ensures pedals sound and perform their best
- Zero noise hybrid DC transformer design with linear regulation
- Ultra-lightweight, low-profile aluminum construction
- Includes DC power cable kit and detachable AC line cable
- Product Dimensions: 7" x 3.4" x 1.5" (178 x 86 x 38 mm)
- Product Weight: 1 lb. (0.5 kg)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.