- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4
- Write a Review
- H94730 000000000 H94730000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pedal Power 4x4 is a linear (analog) isolated power supply that can properly power up to 4 digital power-hungry effects like those from Strymon, Even...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Audiophile-quality isolated analog power for your high-current digital pedals and 9-volt battery classics!
Pedal Power 4x4 is a linear (analog) isolated power supply that can properly power up to 4 digital power-hungry effects like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more, plus four standard 9-volt battery stompboxes. Perfect for large pedal boards, Pedal Power 4x4 features 8 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections that will keep your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital "switching" power supplies.
Pedal Power 4x4 features an internal thermometer that controls a silent fan keeping the unit cool even under the most adverse heat conditions of outdoor festival stages. Even with poor AC line conditions, it delivers clean, consistent power. Handmade in the USA using the finest components, Pedal Power 4x4 was designed to meet and exceed the needs of our most demanding professional users.
- Four 9V isolated high-current 400mA output sections (2 with 12V option) power Strymon, Eventide,
- Line 6 (excludes M9/M13), Boss Twin, TC Electronic Nova, Moog and more
- Four 9V isolated 100mA output sections
- All outputs compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Easily fits small to large pedal boards and mounts under Pedaltrain product
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
Scary good tone. Order today!
- Input: Standard IEC connector - 120V 50/60Hz (North America model)
- Outputs: 5.5x2.1mm barrel connectors center negative, Short circuit protected, Two 9V or 12VDC - 400mA, Two 9VDC - 400mA, Four 9VDC - 100mA
- Included DC Power cables: 5.5x2.1mm right angle barrel connectors (6), 5.5x2.1mm straight barrel connectors (2), 5.5x2.5mm right angle "red" barrel (1), 3.5mm right angle mini plug (1), 9V battery snap (1)
- Dimensions: 7" x 3.4" x 1.8" (186 x 86 x 44 mm)
- Weight: 2lb. (0.9 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.