- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Digital Power Supply
- Write a Review
- H79048 000000000 H79048000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pedal Power Digital is a linear (analog) isolated power supply for high-current DSP-based pedal effects and accessories. With 4 completely isolated, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Isolated power specifically designed to make digital pedals sound their best.
Pedal Power Digital is a linear (analog) isolated power supply for high-current DSP-based pedal effects and accessories. With 4 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections, Pedal Power Digital keeps your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital "switching" power supplies.
Pedal Power Digital will properly power up to 4 digital power-hungry effects like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more. Its compact size is perfect for small pedal boards, rack shelves, and as an additional power supply for larger boards.
Built to meet the needs of professional users, Pedal Power Digital will provide clean, consistent power, even under the poor AC line conditions often found on stage. Completely isolated output sections eliminate ground loops and unwanted interactions between effects, resulting in lower noise and noticeably improved tone.
- Four 9V isolated high-current 400mA output sections (2 with 12V option)
- Powers Strymon, Eventide, Line 6 (excludes M9/M13), Boss Twin, TC Electronic Nova and more
- Also compatible with all 9V battery operated pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Compact design fits small pedal boards and rack shelves
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- 5-year warranty
Call or click right now to order the Pedal Power Digital power supply.