- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 Power Supply
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 621168 000000000 621168000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 is an isolated power supply for powering guitar pedal effects and accessories. It's the ultimate compact solution fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Isolated power supply for pro stage and studio use.
The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 is an isolated power supply for powering guitar pedal effects and accessories. It's the ultimate compact solution for smaller pedal boards, rack shelves, or even as an additional power supply for larger boards. With five isolated, filtered and regulated output sections, ISO-5 keeps even the most sensitive vintage and boutique analog pedals dead quiet.
Pedal Power ISO-5 includes a high-current output which will properly power modern digital power-hungry effects like those from Eventide, Line 6, and TC Electronic. The power supply also has a dedicated 18V output for those guitar pedals that need the higher voltage for extra headroom.
Designed to meet the needs of professional users, Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 will provide clean, consistent power, even with the poor AC line conditions often found on stage. Its completely isolated output sections eliminate ground loops, hum, and unwanted interactions between effects, resulting in lower noise and noticeably improved tone.
- Five isolated outputs
- Compatible with all battery operated pedals
- Includes high current 9V and 12V outputs, plus dedicated 18V output
- Powers Boss Twin, Eventide, Line 6 modelers, and TC Electronic Nova pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Compact design fits small pedal boards and rack shelves
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
Clean consistent power so you can stay on your game. Order now.
- Input: IEC connector
- 120V 50/60 Hz (North America model)
- Model and input power are marked on the bottom of unit
- Outputs: 5.5 x 2.1 mm barrel connectors center negative
- Short circuit protected.
- 9VDC (3) - 100mA
- 9/12VDC - 400mA
- 18VDC - 100mA
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.9 x 3.4 x 1.8 in. (124 x 86 x 44 mm)
- Weight: 1-1/4 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.