- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Mondo
- Write a Review
- H94731 000000000 H94731000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pedal Power MONDO is a high-current capable isolated power supply that can power the largest and most diverse pedal boards. From digital power-hungry...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Large-scale isolated power for high-current digital and 9V battery effects.
Pedal Power MONDO is a high-current capable isolated power supply that can power the largest and most diverse pedal boards. From digital power-hungry effects like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more, plus compatibility with all standard 9-volt battery stompboxes, MONDO is perfect for large to gigantic pedal boards. Features 12 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections that will keep your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital "switching" power supplies.
Pedal Power MONDO also features an internal thermometer that controls a silent fan keeping the unit cool even under the most adverse heat conditions of outdoor festival stages. Even with poor AC line conditions, it delivers clean, consistent power. Handmade in the USA using the finest components, Pedal Power MONDO was designed to meet and exceed the needs of our most demanding professional users.
- 12 isolated outputs sections eliminate ground loops and hum
- All outputs compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
- Six outputs high-current capable for modern digital effects
- Powers Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, Boss Twin, TC Nova, Moog and more
- Two outputs with Sag simulate low battery
- Toroidal transformers and linear regulation for lowest possible noise
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Courtesy AC outlet
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
Scary good tone. Order today!
- Input: Standard IEC connector 120V 60Hz (North America model)
- Outputs: 5.5x2.1mm barrel connectors center negative; Linear regulation; Short circuit protected
- Two 9VDC + 12VDC (400mA), Two 9VDC (400mA), Two 9VDC (250mA), Four selectable 9VDC (100mA) or 12VDC (60mA), Two 9VDC (100mA) with SAG controls
- Dimensions: 10.7" x 3.4" x 1.8" (272 x 86 x 45 mm)
- Weight: 2.8lb. (1.3 kg)
- Included DC power cables: 5.5x2.1mm right angle barrel connectors (10), 5.5x2.1mm straight barrel connectors (2), 5.5x2.5mm right angle "red" barrel (5), 3.5mm right angle mini plug (1), 9V battery snap (1)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.