- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power X4 Isolated Power Supply
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L10529 000000000 L10529000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pedal Power X4 is a professional isolated power supply for both battery-operated and high-current DSP effects. Its ultra-compact size fits even the s...Click To Read More About This Product
Juice up four of your favorite pedals with clean, constant power.
Pedal Power X4 is a professional isolated power supply for both battery-operated and high-current DSP effects. Its ultra-compact size fits even the smallest pedalboards—including Voodoo Lab Dingbat TINY and Pedaltrain Nano—and operates at any mains voltage for international touring. X4's innovative hybrid DC transformer design incorporates exotic components, linear regulation, and computer optimized filtering to establish industry-leading audiophile quality power that unveils the hidden sonic potential of your rig.
As well as delivering the cleanest, most reliable power for small pedalboards, Pedal Power X4 shines as a supplementary power supply in an expanding rig. Powering directly from any 12V 400mA output or X-Link port, X4 adds four isolated outputs to an existing Pedal Power. X4 can also power from the AC courtesy outlet of a Pedal Power 2 PLUS, significantly upgrading both its isolated output capacity and high current capability.
- Ultra-compact to easily mount beneath the smallest pedalboards
- Unique DC transformer topography establishes highest standard in low noise digital switching power supplies
- Also works as an expander unit, adding 4 isolated outputs to an existing Voodoo Lab Pedal Power
- Latest advances in organic polymer capacitor technology provides superior filtering to eliminates any trace amounts of noise
Call or click to order today!
- Four isolated 9V outputs
- Ultra-compact design easily mounts to the smallest pedalboards
- Powers battery operated and high current DSP effects
- Innovative DC transformer topology sets new standards in power supply performance
- Advanced filtering and linear regulation ensure noise-free audiophile-quality power
- Supplies a total of 1000mA using included AC adapter (500mA max per output)
- X4 also powers from any 12V 400mA Pedal Power output, supplying up to 400mA of current
- Includes Universal input voltage power adapter, power cables, and 3M Dual Lock for mounting
- Product Dimensions: 3.38” x 2.75” x 1” (86 x 70 x 25 mm)
- Product Weight: 4 ounces (0.11 kg)
- AC Adapter Dimensions: 2.63” x 1.88” x 1” (67 x 48 x 25 mm)
- AC Adapter Weight: 2.4 ounces (0.07 kg)
- Hand-built in the U.S.A.
- 5-year warranty*