Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power X8 Isolated Power Supplytrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
More power, less noise.
All Isolated Outputs
Equipped with eight galvanically isolated 9V DC outputs, Pedal Power X8 eliminates ground hum and unwanted interaction between pedals. Power 18V pedals by combining outputs with an optional voltage doubler cable or adapter.
Each Pedal Power X8 output delivers up to 500mA of current to supply power-hungry modern DSP effects. Audiophile specifications also ensure the musical character of even the most sensitive vintage stompboxes is preserved. This wide spectrum of flexibility with each output means less guesswork when connecting your pedals.
The low-profile, super light Pedal Power X8 is a perfect fit for small to medium-sized travel boards. Operating at any input voltage 100V-240VAC makes international touring convenient and hassle-free. No voltage converters needed. Just hit the road, plug in, and rock out.
Powering With X-LINK
In addition to serving as a stand-alone power supply, X8 can also power from Voodoo Lab X-LINK expansion ports, adding eight isolated outputs to a Pedal Power 3 Series power supply.
For an ultra-compact power supply for pedals of all sizes. Order today.
Pedal Power X8 Isolated Power Supply Specifications:
- 8 isolated 9V 500mA DC outputs
- Powers standard battery operated and high current DSP effects
- 100V-240VAC operation for international touring
- Innovative Zero Noise Hybrid DC Transformer design
- Audiophile-quality power ensures pedals always sound and perform their best
- Zero noise hybrid DC transformer design with linear regulation
- Compact ultra-lightweight aluminum construction
- Powers from included AC adapter or from Pedal Power 3 X-LINK expansion ports
- Includes DC power cable kit and 3M Dual Lock for mounting
- Product Dimensions: 5.5" x 2.75" x 1" (140 x 70 x 25 mm)
- Product Weight: 8 ounces (0.25 kg)
- AC Adapter Dimensions: 4.25" x 1.8" 1.25" (108 x 46 x 32 mm)
- AC Adapter Weight: 4 ounces (0.1 kg)
- Hand-built in the U.S.A.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.