- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Walrus Audio Aetos 230V Clean Power Supply
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J44950 000000000 J44950000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Walrus Audio Aetos is an 8-output, isolated power supply, utilizing an internal custom wound toroidal transformer to provide the highest noise fi...Click To Read More About This Product
Pure power for your pedal board.
The Walrus Audio Aetos is an 8-output, isolated power supply, utilizing an internal custom wound toroidal transformer to provide the highest noise filtering and cleanest power, giving artists the purest sound in their signal chain. The Aetos is housed in a solid die cast enclosure and is 4.7 x 3.7 x 2 in. and has eight total 9VDC outputs, six are 100mA and two outputs are high current outputs (300mA) for higher current drawing pedals like line 6 DL series modelers, the Boss Twin Series Pedals and many digital modulation pedals on the market. It comes with a detachable 230V AC Power cord and also has a 230VAC complimentary power output. This unit comes with eight 2.1mm barrel black power cables and two black-to-red (Line 6) power cables. Fits under most pedal boards including Pedaltrain (PT JR and up), Pedal Pad, Blackbird Boards, Creation Music Company and Holeyboards.
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.7 x 2 in.
- Weight: 3 lb.
- Input: 230VAC
- Output: 6 outputs – 9VDC (100mA), 2 outputs – 9VDC (250mA)
- Fully Isolated DC Power (Toroidal transformer based supply)
- Includes: (5 ft. 230VAC detachable power cord, eight 2.1mm black power cables and two 2.5mm to 2.1mm (red to black) Line 6 cables)
- 5 year warranty
Call or click to order today!