- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha DFP9D Direct-Drive Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48028 000000000 L48028000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The only pedal designed with the spirit of Yamaha racing to create a fast reliable feel and make adjustments as quick as shifting gears. The heavy-du...Click To Read More About This Product
A fluid, rapid-fire double bass pedal engineered for your sole.
The only pedal designed with the spirit of Yamaha racing to create a fast reliable feel and make adjustments as quick as shifting gears. The heavy-duty frame along with key ball bearing placement focuses the energy of every stroke to maximize the playability and sound of each note. The innovative design of the FP9 series was built from the ground up to create a solid pedal with fluid movement, reducing drag and resistance allowing the highest level of performance and reliability. Yamaha hardware is trusted worldwide and sets standard for years of exceptional performance.
The FP9 - Quick, smooth and reliable - the freedom to play.
- Easy-access auto-lock spring adjustment allows instant player feedback
- Swivel spring mounting allows even tension throughout the range of pedal movement
- Cam and direct drive adjustments easily customize playability
- Ball bearing drive connection reduces lost energy, allowing a superior feel
- All bearing universal Joints removes secondary pedal lag
- Secondary pedal anchor for reliable pedal placement
- Stabilizing and anti-skid heel spikes reduce pedal and bass drum movement
- Axle stabilizing bearing chamber focuses beater momentum and creates an effortless feel
- Heavy-duty frame with subframe removes frame flex to transfer all of the player's energy
- Weight-adjustable beater quickly adjusts the pedal feel and the bass drum sound
- Simple drum key adjustments
- Quick side-access hoop clamp
- Racing-inspired semi-hard case included
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.