- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Double Bass Drum Pedal, Double Chain Drive with Long Footboards
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 582796 000000000 582796000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is a double-chain-drive double pedal and includes a woven nylon belt if you prefer the feel of a belt-drive pedal. There are adjustments for bea...Click To Read More About This Product
Extended footboards for a more solid feel.
This is a double-chain-drive double pedal and includes a woven nylon belt if you prefer the feel of a belt-drive pedal. There are adjustments for beater angle, footboard angle, and spring tension. The pedal frames have stabilizer bars cast into them below the rocker shafts to eliminate flex, keep the bearings in alignment, and give the pedal a smooth feel. Featuring longer and wider footboards, this is a great pedal if you use a heel/toe technique. Teardrop-shaped holes in the beater hubs securely hold the included hard felt beaters. The side-adjustable hoop clamp holds firmly to your kick drum hoop, and tightens with a wing bolt.
- Nylon belts included for optional belt-drive conversion
- Hard felt beater
- Adjustable beater angle, footboard angle, and spring tension
- Extended footboards
- Side-adjustable hoop clamp
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.