- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha FC7 Volume Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151552 000000000 151552000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha FC7 Volume Pedal is a heavy-duty volume controller with fortissimo function which lets you accent certain parts of a performance. Adjustab...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An essential add-on to your Yamaha keyboard or DG Series amp.
The Yamaha FC7 Volume Pedal is a heavy-duty volume controller with fortissimo function which lets you accent certain parts of a performance. Adjustable pedal angle, spring point adjustment, and a metal connection plate for multiple-pedal ganging add unique capabilities for various playing styles and setups.
Adjustable pedal angle
Spring point adjustment
Metal connection plate for multiple-pedal ganging
Single 1/4" TRS plug
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.