- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Premium Two-Legged Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J01592 000000000 J01592000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The HS-1200T from Yamaha is a two-legged hi-hat stand with a toggle link drive. The toggle link drive feels lighter at the top of the stroke, and get...Click To Read More About This Product
A two-legged hi-hat stand with features offering progressive in-play strength.
The HS-1200T from Yamaha is a two-legged hi-hat stand with a toggle link drive. The toggle link drive feels lighter at the top of the stroke, and gets gradually stronger as the footboard is pressed. This gives the HS-1200T a lighter, more expressive feel. The HS-1200T has adjustments for spring tension and footboard height, and the narrow footboard makes it easier to fit in multiple pedals.
An updated cymbal seat has a self-locking angle adjustment and reversible felt/rubber washer. The HS-1200T ships with pull rods of two different lengths so that you can set the cymbal height to fit your style. The locking clutch has also been redesigned with stronger locking rings.
- Locking Hi-hat Clutch
- Hard rubber and felt supports
- Cymbal angle adjustment
- Rotating leg design
- Spring tension adjustment
- Footboard angle adjustment
- Toggle link system
- Double-braced legs (2)
- Rubber feet w/spikes
- Height range: 31-1/2" to 36"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.