- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Tough Terrain frame for YV2700/YV2700G vibraphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 491918 000000000 491918000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Yamaha's Tough Terrain frame for the YV2700 and YV2700G vibraphone is truly a band director-designed frame. The frame offers a minimum amount of adju...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rugged construction for maximum protection.
Yamaha's Tough Terrain frame for the YV2700 and YV2700G vibraphone is truly a band director-designed frame. The frame offers a minimum amount of adjustments to eliminate loosening and subsequent loss of parts. Its welded steel construction and 10-inch pneumatic wheels protect the instrument from the rigors of transport. Two lower crossbars protect vibraphone resonators from damage and enhance the Tough Terrain frame's ruggedness. The frame can also be adapted to older Yamaha instruments.
- Band director-designed
- Welded steel construction
- 10-inch pneumatic tires
- Protects the instrument from the rigors of transport
- Two lower crossbars protect resonators from damage
- Removable accessory bar
- Accommodates all parallel multi-clamps on the market, as well as all Yamaha rack clamps
- Height adjustable frame
- Promotes proper playing technique and comfort
- Can be adapted to older, discontinued Yamaha models
- Increases life and versatility of older Yamaha instruments
- Vibraphone not included
Get rugged protection for your instrument — order today!