- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian Rolling Cymbal Vault
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J24962 000001000 J24962000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Zildjian Rolling Cymbal Vault features a rugged molded polyethylene exterior shell. The case depth holds between five to ten cymbals (depending o...Click To Read More About This Product
The ultimate hard case for your cymbals.
The Zildjian Rolling Cymbal Vault features a rugged molded polyethylene exterior shell. The case depth holds between five to ten cymbals (depending on combination of cymbal types and curvatures). Center bolt is fully shielded inside the case with no metal-on-metal contact. Interior foam pad increases cymbal protection by minimizing abrasion and rattling during transport. Integrated roller wheels will stand up to the most punishing surfaces, and the sleek tow handle extends and retracts quickly with ease. Threaded 'Z' knob in front of case allows for smooth and swift opening and closure.
Travel by air, land, and sea to your gigs worry-free! Proudly made in U.S.A.
- Molded polyethylene exterior shell
- Holds between five to ten cymbals
- Interior foam padding
- Integrated roller wheels
- Threaded 'Z' knob for easy open and closure
- Made in the U.S.A.
Call or click to order today!
- Length - 26.50" (67.31 cm)
- Width - 7.57" (19.23 cm)
- Height (tow handle down) - 30.57" (77.65 cm)
- Height (tow handle up) - 40.26" (102.26 cm)
- Weight (empty) - 12.75 lbs. (5.78 kg)