- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acoustic A Series Acoustic Instrument Preamp and DI Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71423 000000000 L71423000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Acoustic® APDI Instrument Preamp and DI Pedal brings the warm and detailed acoustic tones of the Acoustic A-Series to a convenient preamp/DI box ...Click To Read More About This Product
The Acoustic® APDI Instrument Preamp and DI Pedal brings the warm and detailed acoustic tones of the Acoustic A-Series to a convenient preamp/DI box format, ideal for acoustic-electric players looking to expand their tonal options under any performance situations. This rugged pedal features an adjustable Input Gain for dialing in an optimal input signal from your instrument, while its 3-band EQ (Low, Mid and High) features an adjustable mid frequency, allowing for precise control of your instrument’s sound. A Feedback Elimination circuit with level and frequency controls cuts problem frequencies that lead to annoying feedback. Exhaustive input/output options make the Acoustic DI Pedal a must-have on stage and in the studio, with XLR and ¼” Line outs, an FX loop for adding your favorite external effects, Mute Switch, Ground Lift Switch, Pre/Post EQ out, 1/8” Headphone out and Aux Ins for a full-featured performance and practice solution.
Adjustable Input Gain with Clip LED indicator
- 3-Band EQ with Low, Mid and High control & Mid-Frequency selection
- FX Loop for integrating external effects
- XLR output feeds balanced signal to mixers and audio interfaces
- ¼” Line Out
- Mute footswitch for silent tuning or instrument changes
- Ground Lift Switch eliminates noisy hum and buzz
- Pre/Post EQ switch for XLR output
- 1/4” Instrument Input
- 1/8” Headphone Output with 1/8” Aux Input
- Runs on either a 9V battery or the included 9V AC Adapter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.