- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acoustic A1000 100W Stereo Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J10059 000000000 J10059000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The A1000 Acoustic Instrument Amp is a versatile solution for today's performing acoustic musician who craves high power, authentic acoustic sound an...Click To Read More About This Product
A great PA and acoustic amp in one.
The A1000 Acoustic Instrument Amp is a versatile solution for today's performing acoustic musician who craves high power, authentic acoustic sound and easy portability. Benefit from two independent channels, each with combo inputs (for instruments or vocal mics), 100 watts (2 X 50) of Class D power and Neodymium studio-monitor style speakers, for exceptional power and lightweight portability. Dual digital effects processors let you customize and store your effects. A DSP-based automatic feedback elimination circuit constantly scans for and eliminates feedback. Bluetooth connectivity provides an ultra-easy playback interface for your mobile devices. The stereo direct output provides an interface to an external PA system, and the monitor style cabinet provides outstanding live sound monitoring.
- 2 x 50 watts true stereo RMS output
- Class D power amplifier
- 2 x 8" full-range Neodymium co-axial speaker
- 2 separate channels
- Dual inputs with combo XLR-1/4" jacks on each channel
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-range (each channel)
- Low +/-15dB @ 80Hz
- Mid +/-15dB, 500Hz to 1.2kHz (sweepable)
- High +/-15dB @ 10kHz
- Digital effects (separate for each channel)
- 20 Preset programs
- 20 User Programs
- Reverb, Chorus, Delay, Flanger
- Automatic feedback elimination circuit (12 filter, DSP-based, each channel)
- Auxiliary Bluetooth connectivity
- XLR direct output with ground lift, pre-post EQ and level (each channel)
- Effects loop
- Dimensions (LxHxD): 21.7" x 20.9" x 16.1"
- Weight: 41.9 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.