Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Acoustic B100C 1X12 100W Bass Combo with Tilt-Back Cab Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Acoustic B100C 1X12 100W Bass Combo with Tilt-Back Cab Black
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
An ideal bass combo for large rehearsals and any size gigs.
A 4-band EQ boosts or cuts low, low-mid, high-mid and high frequencies, while a "Shape" switch gives you additional mid-range tonal adjustment. Controls also include a foot-switchable overdrive circuit with a blend feature that lets you custom-tailor your sound even further. An effects loop lets you insert your favorite effects or compression into the signal chain between the preamp and power amp stages.
There's an XLR direct output with ground lift option for sending your signal to a sound system or recording device. The XLR output signal can be sent with or without your EQ settings. Connections for headphones and a convenient Auxiliary input allow you to listen to audio files while you practice.
- 100 Watts of power
- 12” Custom ferrite speaker for classic Acoustic tone
- Tilt-back cabinet design ensure superior monitoring
- Adjustable Overdrive circuit with Blend control
- 4-Band EQ for precise tone control
- Frequency “Notch” control for user-defined mid-range
- FX Loop for effects expansion
- XLR Direct Output with Level Control, Ground Lift and Post/Pre EQ Selector
- 1/8” Headphone out allows for private practice
- 1/8” Aux Input for external music devices
Make this combo a part of your bass rig. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.