- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acoustic B115C Classic 1X15 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K44932 000001000 K44932000001000
6-Month* financing available.
Get the warm, yet detailed tone you’re looking for with the Acoustic B115C Classic 1x15” Bass Cabinet. It handles 350 watts through a custom-designed...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic bass cab for classic Acoustic tone.
Get the warm, yet detailed tone you’re looking for with the Acoustic B115C Classic 1x15” Bass Cabinet. It handles 350 watts through a custom-designed, traditional ferrite speaker loaded into a tough plywood construction cabinet. This time-tested combination delivers a classic, smooth sound with plenty of low-end punch.
Combined with a defeat-able high-frequency horn driver, the B115C translates your tone across the entire bass spectrum with articulation and authority. The high-quality plywood construction reduces weight and improves tone for an impact that is felt on stage. Its 8-ohm cabinet impedance rating and parallel speaker jacks allow running multiple cabs from a single head, providing plenty of rig configuration options.
The B115C comes complete with castor-ready sockets and convenient, spring-loaded side handles to make transporting easy.
- 350-watt power handling @ 8 ohms
- 1x15" Custom-designed, traditional ferrite speaker
- High-frequency horn driver w/defeat switch
- Parallel 1/4" inputs and single SpeakON style input jack
- Rugged solid plywood construction
- Spring-loaded side handles
- Dimensions: 23.75"W x 15.86"D x 23.75"H
- Weight: 55.4 lb.
Get the low end you've always loved. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.