- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acoustic B600C 2x10 600W Bass Combo with Tilt-Back Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37660 000000000 L37660000000000
The Acoustic B600C Bass Combo delivers 600 watts of clean Class-D amplification through two custom-voiced 10” ferrite speakers, giving advancing and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Load up with gig-ready power, punchy tone, tilt-back design and great practice features.
The Acoustic B600C Bass Combo delivers 600 watts of clean Class-D amplification through two custom-voiced 10” ferrite speakers, giving advancing and pro players all the power and tone they need for stage and studio. The B600C offers a versatile cabinet that can be used in a traditional vertical configuration or tilted back, allowing precise personal monitoring at rehearsals and performances. And for optimal sound-sculpting, the B600C features a 6-band graphic EQ, a convenient Shape Switch with a variable Notch Filter to dial in those important mid-tones, and a Blendable Overdrive circuit, giving the player a wide variety of expressive tonal options across a variety of musical genres and styles. Super-Hi and Super-Low EQ Boost switches and the exclusive Acousti-Comp™ switchable compression offer even more overall sound control. Other pro features include a -10dB input pad and Mute switch, as well as an FX Loop for unlimited effects expansion. A full-featured, pre- or post-EQ XLR Direct Out with level control and a ground-lift circuit provides pristine connectivity to front-of-house systems free from annoying and damaging interference. The 1/8” headphone out is ideal for private practice, and its 1/8” Aux In connects external music devices for convenient play-along and practice.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 600W (class-D power)
- Speakers: 2x10” custom
- Adjustable overdrive circuit with blend control
- 6-band graphic EQ with on/off switch for precise tone sculpting
- Shape switch with frequency “notch” control of mid-range tones
- Super-Hi and Super-Low EQ boost switches
- Exclusive Acousti-Comp compression circuit
- XLR direct out (Pre- or Post-EQ) with level control and ground lift
- FX loop for unlimited effects expansion
- SpeakON speaker out jack for external speaker usage
- Link out and in for daisy chaining multiple amps
- Tilt-back cabinet design ensures superior monitoring
- 1/8” headphone out allows for private practice
- 1/8” aux. Input for external music devices
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.