- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acoustic Lead Guitar Series G35FX 35W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H74443 000000000 H74443000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Make the most of your practices and small jams with the Acoustic G35FX guitar combo amp, part of the Lead Guitar Series. With 35W of power pushing a ...Click To Read More About This Product
A powerful 1x12 combo with onboard effects and a rock 'n' roll pedigree.
Make the most of your practices and small jams with the Acoustic G35FX guitar combo amp, part of the Lead Guitar Series. With 35W of power pushing a 12" speaker, the G35FX delivers bold sound with plenty of volume. Its two channels cover a world of tones, allowing you to explore different styles with ease, plus spring reverb, chorus, and delay effects to further expand your palette of tones. Powerful tone-shaping comes courtesy of a 3-band EQ with Mid Shift, and an aux. input lets you practice by playing along with tunes on your MP3 or CD player, plus there's a headphone out for late-night jamming.
- Two channels
- 3-band EQ + Mid Shift
- Spring reverb, chorus, and delay effects
- 12" speaker
Power, tone, and killer effects at an amazingly affordable price! Order your G35FX today!
- 17-1/2"W x 19"H x 9"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.