Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Acus Sound Engineering Acus Oneforstrings Cremona Combo Acoustic Amp Woodtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Acus Sound Engineering Acus Oneforstrings Cremona Combo Acoustic Amp Wood
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The perfect amp for classical instrument.
- Equipped with TSF System, a custom audio preamplifier designed by R&D department of Acus in Recanati.
- Can create natural sounds and it reproduce accurately all the harmonics of high-quality acoustic instruments.
- The amplifier is characterized by a exclusive high fidelity audio preamplifier (based on the TSF system), 3 inputs (Mic-line) complete with Peak Led, 4-band equalizer, filter HFS, Effect Send and Volume, Aux input with dedicated Volume, Direct Out (with -10dB and PRE / POST) and manual "feedback canceled" filter.
- The headphone output with dedicated volume control and 4 high quality effects with Eff Return control complete the multi-faceted features of the system.
For amping your violin, classical guitar and more. Order today.
Acus Oneforstrings Cremona Combo Acoustic Amp Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20KHz
- Max Power Out: 200 W
- System format: Biamp 2 vie
- Woofer Power: 150 W
- Tweeter: 50 W
- Sensitivity 1W 1m: 94 dB
- SPL MAX: 116 dB
- Crossover: Electronic
- Woofer size: 8"
- Tweeter: Compression tweeter 2 Vie Bass Reflex
- Box Construction: Birch Plywood
- Weight: 13 kg
- Height: 384 mm
- Width: 287 mm
- Depth: 320 mm
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.