- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aguilar AG700 700W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- J56040 000000000 J56040000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Aguilar AG 700 bass amp head has the clarity, dynamic range and fast transient response of the legendary AG 500 with a bigger low-end and high he...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get massive power and great tone from a super-portable bass head.
The Aguilar AG 700 bass amp head has the clarity, dynamic range and fast transient response of the legendary AG 500 with a bigger low-end and high headroom. This solid state amplifier provides 700 continuous watts at 4 ohms while only weighing 4.9 lbs. (2.22 kg)! Boasting an incredibly flexible EQ section, the AG 700 features controls for Treble, High Mid, Low Mid and Bass along with Deep and Bright EQ switches for a broadband boost. The AG 700 also features a series effects loop, XLR balanced output and two rear panel speakon outputs.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 700W (@ 4 ohm); 350W (@ 8 ohm)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Controls: 4-band EQ, gain, bright switch, deep switch, master volume, -10dB pad switch, mute switch
- Tuner output
- Series effects loop
- Balanced XLR output with pre/post EQ and ground lift
- Two built-in fans with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 12" x 9" x 3"
- Weight: 4.9 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.