- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alairex H.A.L.O. Jr. Dual Channel Guitar Overdrive Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J10510 000000000 J10510000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jr. is based on the groundbreaking Harmonic Amp-Like Overdrive Pedal. Essentially, it captures the high gain of channel 2 in a smaller, more comp...Click To Read More About This Product
Intuitive overdrive pedal with touch-sensitive response.
The Jr. is based on the groundbreaking Harmonic Amp-Like Overdrive Pedal. Essentially, it captures the high gain of channel 2 in a smaller, more compact enclosure. The touch-sensitive response to picking strength and individual player articulation is one characteristic of the Jr. that sets this pedal apart from previous attempts at solid state overdrive equipment. The unit is easy to understand and operate, with highly intuitive, flexible controls that allow the guitarist to tweak in their sound. The Jr. doesn't disguise or detract from the individual sound and uniqueness of your guitar, the way you play. The pedal allows you to get any amount of natural sounding overdrive and compression at any level. The result is a sound that is very amp-like and full.
Gaint, Tone, Level, Bass, Contour, and Shape control
1/4" output phone jack
1/4" input phone jack
Powered by 9V battery or 18V DC external input (both sold separately)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.