- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg Classic Analog Bass Preamp Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50331 000000000 J50331000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ampeg Classic Analog Bass Preamp pedal is like having a choice of Ampeg amps right on your pedal board. Dial in a wide range of authentic Ampeg t...Click To Read More About This Product
Get classic Ampeg bass tone from a convenient pedal.
The Ampeg Classic Analog Bass Preamp pedal is like having a choice of Ampeg amps right on your pedal board. Dial in a wide range of authentic Ampeg tones with the 3-band tone stack and highly flexible Ultra-Hi and Ultra-Lo circuits. It’s the most affordable way into the pure analog bass tone of Ampeg.
- Delivers a wide range of authentic Ampeg tones
- Classic 3-band tone stack plus volume
- Ultra-Hi and Ultra-Lo circuits for tonal flexibility
- True bypass, analog design with incredible signal-to-noise ratio
- Roadworthy all-metal chassis construction
- 9V DC supply or battery capable (not included)
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.