- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg SVT7PRO 1000W Class D Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 423430 000001000 423430000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SVT-7PRO pumps out a ferocious kilowatt of pure Ampeg tone in a compact design that weighs in at just 15 pounds. The SVT-7PRO features the same p...Click To Read More About This Product
A small head with huge power.
The SVT-7PRO pumps out a ferocious kilowatt of pure Ampeg tone in a compact design that weighs in at just 15 pounds. The SVT-7PRO features the same professional features as the other PRO Series heads including a flexible 5-position mid tone control, remote switching FX loop and a sleek onboard variable compressor.
The tube preamp boasts a premium JJ 12AX7 that feeds the weight-defying Class-D power section. It's portable and small but can power everything from a small single PN-115HLF up to a monster Heritage SVT-810E.
Pack more power into your rig. Order today.
- Power supply: Switching
- Weight: 15.5 lb./7 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.