- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AMT Electronics Chameleon Cab Speaker Cabinet Simulator Pedal
- Write a Review
- J04531 000000000 J04531000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CN-1 Chameleon Cab is a unique, one-of-a-kind speaker cabinet emulation tool that AMT has created due to the increased popular demand of home stu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Emulate any cabinet setup with this compact pedal.
The CN-1 Chameleon Cab is a unique, one-of-a-kind speaker cabinet emulation tool that AMT has created due to the increased popular demand of home studios. Now, guitarists can easily record their favorite distortion/od pedals, complete pedal boards, or preamps directly into a computer or DAW. This would have otherwise, been impossible, resulting in a thin, fizzy, brittle sound by not using the proper cabinet emulation.
AMT has packed a large range of cabinet sizes, speakers and mic positions; all inside a powerful small pedal-sized enclosure. Finally, the Chameleon Cab brings professional sounding results to everyone, without spending thousands of dollars on expensive gear!
Simply plug the output of your distortion/od pedal or preamp into the input of the CN-1. Connect the output of the CN-1 to your recording device, and presto, instant mic'd guitar tone. Further adjust the sound to your liking by using the Cab Size, Magnet, Turn, and Position controls.
- Size Cab: Adjusts the overall speaker cabinet size being emulated. Simulates smaller 1 x 10" style cabinets all the way up to a thick sounding 4 x 12" cabinet, and everything in between.
- Magnet: Adjusts the frequency cutoff response of the speaker magnets.
- Position: Emulates moving the microphone closer to the center of the speaker cone, or further away from the center.
- Turn: Emulates the rotational axis of the microphone, from straight on to an angled away facing microphone.
- AMT Speaker Emulation Circuitry
- Cab Size, Magnet, Position and Turn Controls
- 1/4" Input and Output Jacks
- 1/8" AUX Input and Output Jacks for other various devices
- Powered by 9-12v DC, Negative Center
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.