Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
AMT Electronics Japanese Girl Wah Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A great wah no matter what sound you're looking for.
AMT WH-1 features low noise and expanded frequency tuning range due to the use of original JFET-based circuit design. AMT WH-1 boasts great versatile sound and processes both clean guitar sound and ultra high gain overdrive equally well.
- 100% analog WAH-WAH effect
- Fixed switching among bandpass filter ranges: 0.2-1kHz, 0.3-1,5 kHz, 0.4-2kHz
- True bypass
- Fixed effect selection by pressing the movable front end part of the pedal
- Removable support feet (the option is useful when you install the AMT WH-1 on the pedal board)
- Effect monitoring by using blue LEDs on both pedal sides (visible engaged AMT WH-1 mode)
- AMT WH-1's steel heavy body is stable and confidently responds to foot control
- Adjustable pedal movement by means of an axial screw
- Powered by DC adapter or 9-12V 9V battery
- Low power consumption
- Dimensions: 110 x 62 x 58 mm (fits easily into your guitar case)
- Weight: (without battery) 0.45 kg.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.